Trails in the Corbieres
Ideal for Hiking
Explore the CORBIERES, wild territory between sea and mountains, full of contrasts and lights. Its landscapes of mediterranean scrubland and vineyards, craggy peaks, green valleys, forests and reliefs sometimes exceeding 800 meters, offer a look at intact and enchanting nature. Beyond the roads, many small paths lead you to discover the secrets of this unspoilt region.
- The Peyrepertuse Castle, significant height difference (400 mètres)
- The Fountain of the Jacquette (2h)
- The covered walkway (1h30)
- The Peyrepertuse Castle, significant height difference (300 mètres)
- The natural Cascades of Duilhac sous Peyrepertuse (2h45)
- The Cucugnan’s village through le sentier cathare (the cathar track, G.R. 36)
- The Galamus ‘s Gorge through the GR.36
- The Quille (à 949 m d’altitude)
Many other beautiful trails in the surrounding area (Padern, Bugarach, Montgaillard, ect…)
For all ages and difficulties.
- The Queribus Castle (3h)
- The Pech of Bugarach at 1230 meter
- “Le Sarrat de Germa”, Montgaillard (3h50),
- The Fenouilledes Tour through the Galamus Gorges,
- The Cathar Track
Documentation and IGN available in our Holiday House.